Famous Bartlett Syrup

Well I was looking over my recipe book the other day and wondering what I have eaten over the years that my family and I have enjoyed. And I remembered a syrup that we had at the Lombardi's house for pancakes. The Bartlett's have made this syrup for quite a few years and it was new to me. It is really good!! I could not remember the recipe so I contacted Lindsay via the email because they live in Florida now! (and it was 16 degrees here yesterday and snowing today). She says they enjoy the sun! Well anyway here it is! Enjoy it and don't eat too much of it!

Bartlett Syrup: (That is my name for it not theirs)
1 Cup of Cream
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Butter
Heat it on the stove until right before it starts to boil then remove it from the heat and add some vanilla!

It is good!

Comments

Answer to Many said…
Hey I grew up on that! But we call it goop! It's fabulous on French toast.
Not to good for the diet (or diabetic) though.

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

Semi Finals Menu Explained

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart