Holiday Cooking

I think this is one of the things that makes the Holiday Season GREAT! Getting together with family and friends and cooking...........Then distributing it around to other friends and family members, or coworkers etc. As you can tell by the pictures we have a fun time. We have tried to teach some of our crafts to lots of people over the years. That is how we learned it by someone teaching us. We have lots of new people in our family this year so they got to learn also. We had fun!!!! Check out the Photos.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!


Comments

The Ruotis said…
Looks yummy! Wish we could have made it to the Christmas Party! Merry Christmas!!!
I am soooo jealous!!! My mouth waters everytime I am on your blog. You guys sure know how to cook!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart

FAVORITE DESSERT ???????????