On Your Mark Get Set...Go

Well here we go! I don't know exactly what I'm doing but I'm going to give it a try. I read enough Blogs now that I should be doing one. I guess you could consider me a major lurker. Well anyways welcome to "Our World". It should be fun. We have a lot of different things going on so I'll just start it up and get going.

I first thought this would just be about Dutch Oven cooking because that seems to be a big focus in my life right now. but I do believe we will try and mix it up a little. I think that will work the best and see where it goes. I do hope to be putting on a bunch of my Dutch Oven Adventures though. We have lots of different things we cook now so hopefully it should be of interest. I will of course add some recipes and instructions, and yes I will put in some easy ones for you beginners.

I'll try and keep you filled in on what's going on around the Cromer Compound (maybe not a good word?) also. Well here we go. I hope I have it set right so you can comment?

Comments

Answer to Many said…
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited you decided to start. Now you just have to get your kids doing one. (and if they are tell me about it) And you're not a lurker, you're just keeping tabs on your "flock".
James said…
Nice to see you have a blog. I know that Chesney is always "blogging" and seems to really enjoy it.

Check out ours if you get a chance http://www.goldhardtfamily.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the blogosphere :) Can't wait to see your recipes!!!
WOW!!! I am so impressed with your dutch oven skills! Some day you will have to teach me.
Ranes said…
I have to add my congrats to your new adventure, too. I love reading Mark's blog and his weekly adventures. It will be very nice to read about your adventures as well.

Much better than my boring, business like, chapter emails from my blog site. How boring.

I look forward to reading about many DO adventures!

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

Semi Finals Menu Explained

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart