What is Your Favorite Easy Dinner Recipe?

Kalee spurred me to think about this with her new food blog. I was trying to think what dinners we enjoy the most. Is it something that takes a long time to cook? Or is it something expensive that we don't buy very often? Maybe it was something our Mom's made for us that we really enjoyed. Maybe it is a combination? I think of a lot of childhood things that I don't really eat anymore. I think a lot of times we eat what is easy to get at and cook!!! What do you think? I think we probably have those same things too often and it is easy to do some other things. Last night we had French Bread Pizza! I thought that was a pretty easy dinner. Or is it Tacos, or Spaghetti? Hamburgers. I think it may change from season to season also. So answer me this..........So what is your "favorite easy dinner"?

Comments

Answer to Many said…
Our favorite, cheap easy dinner... Well taco soup. Dump 1 can chili beans, black beans, kidney beans, red beans, whatever other random bean is around, sometimes some corn, hamburger, taco seasoning and let it sit in the crockpot. Top with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips. So easy, make it thick and Sam loves it on nachos the next day.
kody said…
Christine makes this dish called Swiss Chicken. She says it is easy and I will take her word for it. I dont really know what the ingredients are other than chicken, swiss cheese, stuffing, and some kind of cream/gravy. It is really good.
My very favorite is my moms chicken and rice casserole, but you have to eat it in moderation because as with most things that taste good, it is not very good for you. Chicken and rice doesn't sound so bad right? Well, add cream of chicken soup, mayo, cheese and buttery ritz crackers and you have one delicious artery clogger! I also LOVE Tacos. I'm obsessed with them! Whenever I go to a new restaruant if they have tacos, that is what I have. Definitely my fave!

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart

Semi Finals Menu Explained