Candy Sushi? Anyone?

I decided that I am going to learn how to make sushi. Most of my family don't like sushi though. But my wife and I like it. I don't like wasabi, it is too hot for me. So I just use soy sauce. I saw some on the Food Network that I would like to try. I told my kids I think they will like it also. They don't think so! I remember one of the first time they tried it was in California on one of our mini vacations. My friend Mark and Carrie took us to a Japanese restaurant and they ordered. We tried all different kinds. All I can say is my kids would have gone hungry except for they spotted an Inn-N-Out Burger close by.

As I was cruising some of the regular "food blogs or sites" that I seem to follow I found this..........






Yep here is a link to the recipe: Candy Sushi


I think they will like this Sushi! hahahah Yep Rice Krispies Treats, Gummy Worms, Fruit Leather


Comments

Answer to Many said…
If you ever want sushi buddies Sam and I would go!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart

Semi Finals Menu Explained