Cromer / Hender Dog Pack

Ok this post will let you know just how crazy this Cromer house is!! Most of you know that we had to put down our old dog about a year ago or so. (Cheyenne was her name) I thought our back yard was looking pretty good without a big dog around. Well a couple of months back a friend of mine at work (Tony) told me that some friends of his had some great looking puppies available that live by him in Draper. Well I went to check it out with him. I didn't tell any of the family what I was doing :) We got there and I think they had like 2 little chocolate lab females and 4 other black labs. Darn I latched on to one of the chocolate ones. They were pretty cute but they were a muddy mess. (it was raining that day). Well needless to say I brought one home. Everyone was really excited especially Nicole. She really missed Cheyenne. After a month or so a friend of Dallin found a white lab. They looked all over for an owner and checked to see if it was micro chipped but the could find nothing. They decided they didn't want the little puppy anymore so they let Dallin know. I think he then convinced his Mom and Dad that they should get the pup! hahahahhaha Well Mom went and looked at her and that did it. She is a little white lab and that is what we had before. So much for that back yard looking good. They have started a few excavation sites, and they are a lot of work to clean up after. (fellow dog owners know what I mean there) Well we figure that they are pretty close in age probably about 10 months old. So we have a chocolate lab named Honey, and a white lab named Lily! And don't forget the Hender part of the pack 2 chihuahuas Tater, and Baxter. Yes we have been watching plenty of episodes of "The Dog Whisperer":)... Check out the photo album for the pups here!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jaclyn said…
those are the cutest puppies, i remember when saige was that little. now all you need is a black one and you will have a complete lab family. you know you want one. jk. let me know if you find out when your trunk or treat is.
Answer to Many said…
The puppies are adorable. Seth had so much fun with them. I agree with jaclyn though now you need a black one! Isn't the trunk or Treat the 25th? And when is the blog BBQ?
Christine said…
I didn't know you guys had a blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart

Semi Finals Menu Explained