Dutch Oven Peanut Butter Fudge... Yummy!

Over the weekend I tried something new in the Dutch oven. Yep...Peanut Butter fudge! It turned out pretty good. I didn't cook it with charcoal though I just did it on the stove top. And yes I could have used charcoal but didn't because I was a little lazy. This is a pretty easy fudge recipe to do. I forgot to take pictures of it!

Here is the recipe:
1 bag of Peanut butter chips (like chocolate chips but peanut butter flavor)
1 Cup of white chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup of pecans
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Pour the milk, and chips (both flavors) in a 10" Dutch Oven (you could use a regular sauce pan for this part if you want.) Cook on low stirring regularly until it is all melted. Butter the sides and bottom of a 10" oven then pour the melted mixture in. Put it in a cold place or in the fridge and let it set up. I waited about an hour.

Then we sliced it up, and ate some of it. The rest of it went to a Halloween party at a Singles Ward that Byron goes to. It was kind of fun to do! It was kind of funny seeing it in the Dutch oven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Lava Cake via the Dutch Oven

Semi Finals Menu Explained

New Recipe I'm working on...Chocolate Pumpkin Tart